We use your personal data only for the purpose of your account on our Website. We do not disclose your data to third parties or do not use such data for other purposes. If you do not want any information to be posted in your account, indicate this in a profile.
By submitting their personal data, the User agrees that such data may be processed, stored and used under the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”, provisions of Art. 242 of the Civil Code of Ukraine for the following purposes:
- Managerial support for a music band.
- Providing the Website Clients with information on musical events and promotional information on a band.
- Advertising and marketing publications to increase awareness and demand for a band.
Personal data means any personal information that allows to identify the User such as:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- E-mail address
- Post address
- Photo materials
- Video materials
- Audio materials
The personal data of Users shall be stored only on electronic media and processed with automated systems, except for the cases when non-automated processing of personal data is required to fulfill legal requirements.
The Company shall transfer the personal data received only to the third parties mentioned below and only in the following cases:
- Request from competent public authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner established by the Ukrainian legislation.
- Potential buyers cooperating with the Company or persons assisting the Company to implement the Website services. We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data required only to render the required service or arrange necessary events.
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally amend these rules, provided that such amendments do not contradict the applicable legislation of Ukraine. Amended Terms take effect after their publication on the Website.